Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 10 Clean Eating Challenge Group






Day 10 Portion Control. Now that you know you should combine your protein with a complex carb let's make sure your portions are in check. There are so many ways to measure your portions, weigh them, measure them, eyeball them compared to your hand, eyeball them compared to other random objects. Personally I like weighing and measuring. Eyeballing is hard. You know the saying "his eyes were bigger than his stomach" well if you're hungry you're probably not going to eyeball your measurements very well. The 21 Day Fix Diet plan comes with measuring cups for each food category that you're allowed to eat so it takes the guess work out of it. That's how I got back on track with my health and fitness a few months ago! But if you don't have the fix containers you can measure your food but it will take some research to figure out how much of each you will need. Let me know if you would like some help with that, I'm happy to help! I like this portion control chart because it tells you the measurement and also has an eyeball option. I recommend using the eyeball method for when you're eating out.



serving size.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment